Re: XBoX mods/media player

if you dont plan on doing any online playing of games (via xbox live)
you can reprogram your xbox bios with a modded one.  this is a
relatively simple process, the only checks you really need to do iare:
what version of xbox you have, and how big the bios file is.
you connect 4 points (2 solder bridges, or blobs of silver paint) on
your xbox motherboard to enable writing tothe bios and then reprogram
it using eitther rainvaotd under linux (from mechinstaller) or the
mechassulat save game with evox.

On 5 Nov 2003, at 11:01, Don McAllister wrote:

> Goto www.baldbouncer.com for all the info you need
>
> Cheers
> Don

all I'm