RE: Re: LED lighting

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: LED lighting
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:39:14 -0000

Hi Andy,

Don't worry, pictures will be on the website as soon as I build and get the
prototype working.

Was flicking through the Rapid Electronics catalogue tonight and they have
some nice hidden reed switch sensors for alarms and I can embed in the door
and framework. I need to order a few chrome LED bezels so may get a few of
these at the same time.

By the way, I see that Ervan have run out of the 5mm 20cd LED's so I guess
few of us must have been on a buying frenzy. Hope mine arrive soon. Have
not
received a reply to my email about specs yet though.

Regards
Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---