From: Paul Robinson [mailto:ukcueman@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 04 November 2003 12:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Sky and FTA ITV

Having just this week had a mirror sub, I still have the Ts & Cs in
front o=
f me. The
mirror sub is for a minimum of 12 months. If you have at least 2 premium
ch=
annels, then it
costs =A310 per month (otherwise I think it's =A315, not sure)

The other thing is that BOTH the mirror digibox and the original one must
b=
e connected to
the phone line all the time your have the mirror sub at the reduced rate.
T=
hat's a
condition of having the second sub cheaper and applies even if you've had
y=
our main sub
for more than 12 months.

Of course, they also require one month's notice of cancellation.

Paul