From: Ward, David [mailto:David.Ward@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 04 November 2003 11:03
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: [ukha_d] Sky and FTA ITV

On 22 October 2003, the Guardian
<http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/story/0,7493,1068287,00.html>
report=
"...viewers would have to pay around =A320 plus VAT for a new card,
which
would last for at least two years ... Sky had promised not to disable the
existing cards until the scheme was up and running.=20

All affected viewers will be alerted to the new scheme through onscreen
messages that will appear next week and direct them to a call centre.
"=20

some links to FAQs
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/dsatanswers.shtml#free_to_view_cards>

<http://www.scottishtv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=3Ds5_7_1>

<http://www.ukfree.tv/helpme.php?faqid=3D6654>

David F H Ward
Sira Electro Optics Ltd.
Electronics Design Engineer
South Hill
Chislehurst
Kent
BR7 5EH

Tel.	+44 (0) 20 8468 1782
Fax.	+44 (0) 20 8468 1771
E-mail:	David.Ward@xxxxxxx
http://www.siraeo.co.uk/

This message and any attachments is for the intended addressee only.
Please contact us immediately if you have received this transmission in
error.=20
If you are not the intended recipient, you should note that any use,
copying, disclosure=20
or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. The views of
th=
author may not=20
necessarily constitute the views of Sira Electro-Optics Ltd.  Nothing in
this email=20
shall bind Sira Electro-Optics Ltd in any contract or obligation.
=20
=20

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20