Massively OT: MTV Awards

Hi All,

Apologies for being massively off topic, but I figured someone here
might be interested.

I have 2 (possibly 4) tickets to the MTV Awards at Ocean Terminal in
Edinburgh for Thursday Night (This is the proper awards, not the event
in the gardens).

For long and complicated reasons I wont be going, and I may also have 2
other tickets available.

These tickets are literally impossible to get now, so if anyones
interested offers greatfully recieved.

As an indicator, prices on ebay for the few that are out there are
ranging from =A3300-=A3420 per ticket.

Preferably take C.O.D (I can deliver them in Edinburgh or Central
Scotland if required)

Please contact me off the list.

Regards,

Tony.