Re: Re: Honeywell Smartfit research and the start of a generic interface (wish me luck!)

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:21:44 -0000, you wrote:

>         Very interesting reading ...I dabble with the pics...been
>using ASM...but recently purchased PIC BASIC PRO ...Rob Davison is
>using the Proton pic basic.....

Glad to be in good company!

>I would think someone on the
>Homevision list may know the protocol for the honeywell stuff as im
>sure i have heard it mentioned there several times if not maybe the
>mister house list......

Nothing comes up when Googling- any pointers please? I've not seem
much on the Misterhouse list.

> Has Microchip been taken over by Maxim ???

Sorry, I think I was getting confused there with Dallas which is now
Maxim!

TTFN,

James
---
James Derrick
james@xxxxxxx, Cramlington, England
Beyond the Horizon of the place we lived when we were young,
In a World of Magnets and Miracles. Pink Floyd.