RE: Re: LED lighting

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: LED lighting
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:24:23 -0000

Hi Andy,

I have order a few samples of the 20cd LED's yesterday so will see how they
look. I need something quick as SWMBO has asked about the strip lights
again
and I have not mentioned the LED idea. She is not big on techy stuff, but
if
I get it working and it looks awesome, then she will go for it.

The PCB idea would really make putting it all together much neater and if
it
looks good, SWMBO is more likely to accept it.

The cupboard lights are next if the first part works a treat.

Dave...
---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---