Misbehaving LD11

One of my LD11's has started misbehaving. Remote X10 control works just
fine
but Local control (momentary switch) has become a little hit and miss. Last
night it wouldnt respond at all, and today can take a few pushes of the
switch to get a repsonse. This LD11 was bought a fair while ago but has
only
been installed for 2 months or so - and until now has worked just fine. Its
mounted in a consumer unit in the loft with a 5mm gap or so either side
(LD11 one side AD10 the other) so I dont think its heat. I've disconnected
the switch connection and checked it - and that's working fine.

Anyone seen anything similair ?

Dean