RE: Home Automation

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Automation
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:39:18 -0000

> Just really glad to be part of this discussion group and am very
> interested in learning about products you have bought particularly any
> from x10 as I have seen they have seem fascinating deals on
> http://www.x10.co.uk/latestdeals.htm.

Welcome to the list Rita and the deals from X10 are not that great I don't
think.

For a start they are stabbing the retailers here in the back that have
supported the products for years with little or no help from X10 and even
when X10 come here direct they are still *WAY* more expensive than their US
equivalents. Whilst the X10 system may be great for most people they
seriously need to address how they do business and their pricing of EU
modules.

K.