Home Automation

I am extremely interested in home automation products - the best and the
wo=
rse and find the automated home site really fascinating.
=20
Just really glad to be part of this discussion group and am very
interested=
in learning about products you have bought particularly any from x10 as I =
have seen they have seem fascinating deals on http://www.x10.co.uk/latestde=
als.htm.
=20
Thank you