RE: Re: LED lighting

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: LED lighting
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 00:33:35 -0000

Hi Frank,

http://www.ervan-int.com/cgi-bin/products.pl?category=ledlamps_lamps
 The
prices there knock spots of the Farnell ones.

CAN bus would be the primary interface and the link between the modules,
but
to allow others to control the lights, I would add an RS485 slave interface
that you could send and receive commands via this to the CAN bus modules. I
won't be going the whole xap, xpl route as it will be a simple telemetry
interface only.

I am open to any and all ideas for the final design as I have only just
started to put it together. Currently working on the PWM to see if this is
the best way to go for lamp control.

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---