RE: LED lighting

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: LED lighting
  • From: "Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 23:28:16 -0000

Hi Ian,

I have a couple of the Qprox devices here. Just need to build a PCB to test
them out. As usual, and you know what it is like, I never seem to have the
time to do it?

I'll let you know if I need to borrow one to try it out. I was tempted
myself to buy one of the demo kits, but decided to try a chip only and do
my
own PCB for fun. Never one to do it the easy way!! :o)

Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
---