12V AC Transformer

I'm trying to fix a transformer for some (my Sisters) outside path lights.
It should give a 12V AC output - but currently gives just 6V AC and buzzess
a lot. The inside seems fairly simple (Large Transformer Coil + small LDR
circuit + relay) and has clearly suffered from water getting in at some
point - but dousing everything in WD40 and cleaning it hasnt made a
difference. Is there anything else obvious I could look for ?

Failing that any one know where I could get a replacement. I can find it on
US websites but had no luck with any UK based one so far.

Its a 65W 12VAC Brinkmann Power pack like this..
http://www.thebrinkmanncorp.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=8&Product_ID=345&CATID
=5

Thanks
Dean