From: frostie2001uk [mailto:Neil.Frost@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 31 October 2003 19:46
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Heeelp !! My PC is dead :-(
=20
Is the motherboard atx or at?

if it's atx the power is "switced" on & off via the
motherboard, if=20
the cpu is dead it should still fire up the psu but nothing else.

Have you checked the connector to the button?
ensured the power conntector is seated right?
Tried another power supply?

That's all I can think of at the moment.

> Here's hoping you guys can sort this out,=20

anti-virus system - http://www.firstnet.net.uk ### Please
email
fav@xxxxxxx for details.