RE: [OT] Windows WTS

AFAIK there are two modes that Terminal services can run in on a W2K/W2K3
server - adminstrative mode and application mode.

I think Rob was talking about administrative mode which lets up to two
remote connections administer the server without having to worry about
buying extra licences.

Li is talking about application mode, which is the cost option, which lets
you run remote applications in the standard terminal server type setup.

As for the number of possible concurrent connections - we've have 50 users
on a Dual 1Ghz ML370 without any problems.