Re: LED lighting

HI Dave

Qprox
I have the dev kits (working example boards) for a couple of their chips
including the newer one which is round and has the pretty LEDs under a
Perspex surface if you would like to borrow them. I keep planning to use
them but have not got to that stage of a project yet. Let me

Ian

"Dave McLaughlin" <dave@xxxxxxx>
30/10/2003 22:16
Please respond to ukha_d