[OT] Rotozip accessories

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] Rotozip accessories
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:47:21 +0100

I know it's a little late in the day, but I took the plunge and got myself
one of the cheap Rotozip kits from B&Q (although I know see Argos have
also
matched the price with their remaining kits). Anyway, having got a good
deal
on the kit I am now looking for the circle cutter attachment and any other
useful accessories that may still be available. The circle cutter will win
brownie points with SWMBO as I will otherwise be hacking away at the
ceilings to install the huge number of recessed lv lamps etc in our new
house.

Does anyone know of any decent online stores that may stock these?

If not, can any of the Scottish UKHA's confirm if they have a local B&Q
with
remaining discounted stock - there's none left down here in the borders.

Thanks in advance.

Neil.