RE: [ADVERT] IPAQ 5450 + Navman for sale

Hi Stephen

Don't get me wrong... I love the IPAQ and the Navman but No.1 I ride a
motorcycle to and from work every day and my car does about 2 trips a month
at the moment... Navman is a little extreme for this.
No.2 Having babies costs money and I don't have money...
No.3 It will put a smile on the face of SWMBO which may help me get a
little
sleep for a while. Do you have any idea how often rugrats have to be fed ??
Should have stuck with Goldfish.. :-)
No.4 Office just bought me a 3950 which does for what I need now...
No.5 If you stick a "soundbug" to the windscreen of the car and
plug it into
the headphone socket on the IPAQ, the whole screen talks to you (Navman)..
Very cool...

Mark Hallows
Senior Systems Analyst

Pankhurst Design and Development Ltd
85-87 Richford St
London W6 7HJ
Tel:  +44(0)20 8735 1111
Fax  +44(0)20 8735 1122
mailto:MarkHallows@xxxxxxx <mailto:MarkHallows@xxxxxxx>
http://www.pdd.co.uk <http://www.pdd.co.uk/>

This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the
person it is addressed to. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or
printing, or use of the information contained herein for whatever purpose
by
anyone other than the recipient is prohibited and legal action may be taken
as a result.