Re: WIFI with multiple AP's

It is possible, and was discussed in a thread the other day, it does
have it's downsides though. I beleive Mark H. started the origional
thead yesterday.

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 13:58, Dave McLaughlin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to use multiple AP's in your network. What I would like
to do is put an additional AP in my garage and plug in the likes of the
MV1000, Xbox etc so that it accesses my internet on my ISDN router via the
main AP on that network.