RE: [ukha_d] [OT]? Get fat(er) and get an Xbox for <£90

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT]? Get fat(er) and get an Xbox for <£90
  • From: "Robert Welsh" <bob-ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:03:01 +0100

I'm actually sitting here in the office with a BOX of Snickers and BOX
of Twix under my desk....just waiting to be unwrapped for this very
purpose....

Incidentally, Costco do the trade packs (box of 48) for ~=A310. So find a
chum, buy 3 boxes and split it between you.
You should be able to get your Xbox for ~=A385 altogether.

Now I just need to sort out all this mod'ing malarky.

Rob

then enter the codes=20