RE: KAT5 Photos please

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Photos please
  • From: "Paul" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 10:01:22 +0100

Keith,

What views/shots do you need. I can take some shots of my units here using
my Nikon digi camera if you want? As you know, I've got KAT5 rx/tx std and
the RGB units in black.

If you want shots of the switcher unit, I'm sure that can be arranged ;)

Depending on how the video comes out, you may also want a copy of just your
bit on your site???

Paul.