Introductory Message

As requested here is my intro......

Have caught the HA bug and although its only been
months rather than years I still can't remember how it
happened - all I can remember is thinking what a
revelation when it came to X10! Now I understand alot
more that was probably a little sad :-)

Anyway I have trawled the web (read almost everypage
of 'automatedhome'), read a book (you know the Dummy's
one!), ordered a few bits from Darryl at
SimplyAutomate, and now I'm starting to plan some more
exciting stuff.

So there you go thats what I'm about and I'm hoping
that this list will provide me with some invaluable
advice and maybe sometime in the future I will
actually know enough to contribute something.

Cheers
Mark

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience