Re: Re: We have created a monster....

> From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
> On Sun, 18 May 2003, m_surgenor wrote:
>
> > is that all!  I'm afraid Steve Morgan downing the starter
selcetion
> > (meant for two - but would have fed our hole table) must beat
that!

> Yes, I can testify that. Not only Steve cleaned up the huge starter,
he
> also gobbled up an equally gigantic main course while I wimped out at
> half-time on mine.
True, but not the Desperate Dan sized steak. And no sweet!

> Paul "MV1000" Robinson was probably too busy to notice
anything while
> attempting to spear the chips floating in a sea of vinegar. He
> accidentally unscrewed the top of the vinegar bottle instead of
flipping
> the lid off and poured most of the content into his dinner plate!
My steak was very good. Soggy vinegar-soaked chips not quite my thing
though!

> Thanks guys (Malcolm, Steve, Paul, Don and John) for a very enjoyable
> evening of food and chat.
Informative too. I'm very new to the HA world and learned a lot from both
social and demonstration parts of the meet. So a huge thanks to all
involved!

Paul