UKHA 2003 - A Resounding Success!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: UKHA 2003 - A Resounding Success!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:15:17 +0100

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Thanks for all the work you ALL put in to this to make it work and in
particular Mark & Graham Howe who (again) went above the call of duty
and gave so much time, effort and spent two days totally stressed out.

Thanks to all the exhibitors for braving the audiences and giving up
their time and kit to take part.

Thanks to all those b******ds that thought it was funny to feed me
double and triple Jack Daniels last night until I was ill, I will get
you back and I know who you are! ;)

And Tony and I still out-lasted the lot of you! :P

A great event, everyone seemed to enjoy it.

K.