UKHA2003 Survivor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: UKHA2003 Survivor
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 14:55:03 +0100

Not long got back from the record breaking UKHA2003. Only booked for the
Saturday but I stayed overnight for the festivities and left early this
morning - even with a bit of a sore head :-)

I can honestly say it surpassed all expectations and kudos to all those
who organised such a professional bash. It was great meeting up with so
many people I seem to have known for ages but never met before (even if
my wife thinks it's a bit strange!)

Despite being a bit of a quantum leap from the previous events, it was
well supported with a good number of people turning up at the door to
pay. Looks like we'll have to get a bigger venue for next year!

I'll leave the reviews for the more wordy amongst us and look forward to
seeing the video clips and photo's soon to appear.

Go to get on putting some plans in place for the various ideas spinning
around my head now.

Cheers
Don