Re: Re: MV1000 Network Video Servers

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: MV1000 Network Video Servers
  • From: Mark J Cox <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:50:28 +0100 (BST)

> Try www.rfconcepts.co.uk
>
> They also do some very nice low light and I mean low light, not the
> usual 1lux guff that others claim to be low light, B&W ones. I
have one
> on the house and you get a good picture at night just from the limited
> street lighting I gave outside my house.

I just placed an order with rfconcepts earlier in the week for one of
their web specials (the submersible low light bullet camera) marked as 'in
stock' only to find out that it actually wasn't in stock or being
reordered anytime soon.  The web site still today shows it in stock though
which is a bit dodgy.  I got the same camera instead from Henrys
(www.henrys.co.uk) who were a little bit more expensive but totally
awesome.

Now to find someone with an 11+ metre ladder (really) to help me run the
cable :(

Mark