MV1000 Network Video Servers BulkBuy

I have just sent an email off list to all those I'm buying for. If you
don't
get the email, and you asked for one, let me know ASAP. Note that this is
not a postal service though - you may as well go direct to DataCell since I
haven't got a cheaper price.

I now have more orders (33) than I think are likely to fit into my car.
Anyone else going to the meet who wants one can still email me just in case
I can fit more in the car; I will be picking them up tomorrow morning.

When I arrive on Saturday, I'll have a car full to the brim (literally) and
would prefer not to leave them in the car park. Does anyone know if there's
a suitable place where I could store these temporarily until my hotel room
is made available to me?

Thanks,
Paul