Re: MV1000 Network Video Servers

Quoting Tony Butler <lists@xxxxxxx>:
> his fcuking group!
> H: "Are you one of those sad people who just buys stuff because
it's a
> bargain?"
> Me: "Do I have to answer that?"
> Tony
> // NoCCTV Cameras, No ideas, but it _must_ be useful for _something_
> cool :-)

LMAO :-)

I've just ordered some, what a nice lady Helen is.

These will look good on top of the

- 4 Slimp3s (still boxed and untried)
- 2 Fujis (still boxed and untried)
- 4 Rio MP3 players (still boxed an untried)
- 3 TIVOs (one used, others waiting)
- and a dozen or so nearly new mobile phones

Why are these bargains so useful, but no time to set up?

Before I joined ukha I thought I was the only sad bargain hunter - at least
I now know Tony B is man with the same vision ...

Umar