From: David Yeend [mailto:david.yeend@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 15 May 2003 10:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] MV1000 Network Video Servers

Oh no It's happening again.... I just can't help it.... the darkness
it's descending again...

If it is not too late can you put me down for one as well please. Do you
need me to transfer the money directly - I'd prefer it that way, less
guilt when you don't have to hand over the cash. - Please can you send
me your bank details to me.

No I can do it, don't hit send, these things will always come up... ahh
but remember Tivo.

SEND

David (with no Tivo)