MV1000 Network Video Servers (Mark Marooth)

Public Announcment!!!!

I've just had a phone call from Helen Griffin @ DataCell Limited and she
asked me if I had the contact detials for Mark Marooth, I said no but would
bang an email onto this list for him. So Mark can you phone Helen (details
below).

Vince

PS. Just for the record I have no involvement with DataCell except buying
one of these things of them and am in no way getting anything from this.

Helen Griffin
Internal Sales

DataCell Limited
Falcon Business Park