Re: X10 RF Wall Switches

On Tue, 13 May 2003 23:57:27 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>> So your advice is to buy a tm12?
>
>It really depends on your requirements. The TM12 has been discontinued
by
>X-10 a while ago now.

I see you are still selling them though, and from your earlier email
the larger aerial and larger relay must be plus points.

But is the tm12 418mhz and the tm13 433mhz? That's what I thought from
your web site, which means that the tm12 will be no use with the kit
available now.

[...]
>all 110V products sold by us have been modified for 230V already.

That's very kind of you.

I was thinking of using these switches on the top and bottom of the
stairs to do two-way switching. I also considered using an x10 pir to
do the same. The problem is the switches would use code 1: hallway
code 2: landing, but the pir would use 1: landing pir 2:landing dusk!

The dawn/dusk detection has foiled my plans, unless the pir is set to
a different house code and I use macros... now it's getting
complicated!