From: Stuart Grimshaw [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 May 2003 11:07
To: UKHA List
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Monitor madness

> Are you *totally* limited to 15"..... not even a 17" would
fit where
> you need it?

A 17" or even 19" would fit, but I'm kinda restricted to 15"
by office
politics ... :-(

If I can get some examples of monitors that'll do the res & refresh I
want
(of any size) then I can make my case.

--
Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>

On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not
enable you
to fly."

** UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here:
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1110