RE: Quick question about Book PC

>It has 2 slots and takes PC100/133.  Apparently it supports 512MB, but
>couldn't get any generic 256MB PC133 modules to be recognised [only saw
>128MB] so was limited to running 256MB [2x 128].

I just had exactly the same experience... - boy I wish I'd come back &
RE
read this post before I ordered a 256MB PC133 DIMM... :-)

Still, I'm sure I must have another machine somewhere that has a 128MB DIMM
in that I can steal for the book PC, and replace with this 256MB one...

256MB is all I want to go up to at the moment anyway, - that will be a fair
improvement over the current 128MB...

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger