2003 UKHA Meet!

  • To: "Ukha" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 2003 UKHA Meet!
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:29:32 +0100

Dear All

Just wanted to drop a quick mail to wish you all a great weekend.
Unfortunately due to my work commitments at present I'm not going to be
able to attend as I'm yet again working away on some heavy projects :-(.

I would like to say I'm green with envy and look forward to reading the
review! The only people who are happy about me not attending are my
credit card company and bank manager ;-).

For those of you that think I had dropped of the planet I'm still here
but only get to read my group emails every few days at the moment. The
volumes were putting something of a strain on my GPRS connection so they
no longer synchronise off line! :-(. And to read online would cost me a
fortune!

Enjoy and best wishes!

Rob Mouser