AutoPetfeeder

Prompted by Marks post on 110V products. I thought some people might be
interest in a recent addition to home automation, well sort of.

After a great deal of persuasion the kind people at www.autopetfeeder.com
<http://www.autopetfeeder.com>
decided the would ship to a 'sample' unit to
us. The Autopetfeeder does exactly what it says on the box. It only works
with dried food and the medium version that we have holds enough food to
feed 2 very large cats for about 2 months.  The machine has worked
flawlessly for around four months now.

Obviously the machine is not something we rely on, we treat it as a
convenient storage place for the food and ensures the cats get fed during
the day when we are at work and should we be late back for any reason they
still get fed at the appropriate time.

My wife however is hoping for a human version to be released so she can
leave me for weeks at a time :)

If people are interested I will gladly write a review for Mark.

Regards,

Mark