RE: SEG Vcr help...

Pffft,

smartie pants!

(and you should have seen what I wrote originally...)

but since I worked it out in the end I'm happy...

Note to self for ukha-archive:

To recover from stupid SEG VCR lock out do the following:

1. Unplug vcr

2. press power button on remote (keep it pressed and pointed at the IR
window)

3. plug in the VCR (keep it pressed!!!don;t let go) You really need 2
people since you nearly did yourself in reaching behind the unit and
pressing the power button on the remote

4. it does some stuff..

5. BTW don;t take the case off and force the casette out, you'll break the
eject mechanism.

6. Ooooppps... you already tried 5 and broke it didn;t you... you can
ignore point 5...

Andy

Never did find the SEG web site...

On 11/05/2003 at 00:41 Phil Harris wrote:

>Ahhh ... That's the indicator light for "TECHNOLOGY NO LONGER
VIABLE"...

Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx