From: Musashi [mailto:simonr@xxxxxxx]
=0D
Sent: Sat 10/05/2003 12:09 =0D
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx =0D
Cc: =0D
Subject: [ukha_d] TiVo=0D
=0D
I have 6 months before my firstborn arives and so it will be my last chanc=
e for a while to purchase any serious toys. I have bitten the bullet and
or=
dered a KISS DP-500 which will be wired into my network and will run
nicely=
with my PVR PC (running showshifter pro hence divx recording which i hope =
to be able to stream to my DP500, but my pvr is my domain and SWMBO does
no=
t use it). My final intended purchase (besides a new comfort panel for the
=
new house) is likely to be a tivo. I have dabbled with a HTPC in the
living=
room, but it isnt easy enough for SWMBO to use reliably (hence it is back =
upstairs). So does anyone know if TiVo are likely to renter the UK or
shoul=
d i bid for a new / used unit off ebay ? Does it matter if i buy a
pre-regi=
stered one? Can I re-register it ? I am looking for general advice on the
T=
iVo front=0D
=0D
Thanks in advance=0D
=0D
Simon=0D
=0D
=0D
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D