From: Graham Howe [mailto:graham@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 10 May 2003 12:23
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Group spam

=20

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul" <p-gale@b...> wrote:
> Thanks Chris,
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> I=A1=AFm using Exchange 2000 and Outlook. Will this help me in any=20
way - or is it installed on the POP3/SMTP side of things?
>=20

I just asked Chris the same thing, I too am using E2K and Outlook=20
with E2K getting my email from various POP3 accounts at the ISP.=20
Apparently spamassasin runs on linux (cue the howls of laughter at=20
the prospect of me trying to linux to work) but it could sit between=20
the E2K box and the ISP, so I may well give it a go when I have some=20
free time after the meet.