RE: UKHA Overmoderated?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UKHA Overmoderated?
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 08:18:57 +0100

> Nobody yet seems to have mentioned that nothing has actually fallen
> through. O2Hoster is back up and running (as far as I can tell). They
> were out of action for no longer than previous outages I've
experienced
> with both BT and Demon. We're still taking advantage of the cheap
> hosting deal (at least until renewal time - who knows?) and they say
> they've addressed the problem of both configuration and support.

**** Please don't have a million replies on list - I will not reply ****

The reason o2hoster is backup is I offered my help to get it back up and
running.  That is the only reason it is back online, I cannot comment on
the matter more than that due to my pending legal advice.

If anybody has an issue and think I can be of help please email me OFF
the list.  You must understand, ive had nearly 500 emails on this matter
in the last 24hours, so my email is pretty much clogged - but each email
will get my attention.

I will remind everyone that im not part of o2hoster any more so cannot
help with those issues.

**** Please don't have a million replies on list - I will not reply ****

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond