Re: Re: O2 Hoster down ?

> Have you not been keeping up I HAVE NO EMAIL !

Oh I have been keeping up okay. In minute detail, over an issue that has
*NOTHING* to do with HA.

Several people on this list use O2 hoster, however, that doesn't mean that
every bounced email, website down, DNS problem, or any other run of the
mill
support issue needs to be posted here for public digestion.

The fact that Chris was available on this list may have been some mild
justification, although, even then a personal email is many times more
appropriate than posting support issues in a public forum. The fact that
Chris has now stated that he cannot comment further for legal reasons puts
the icing on the cake.

Sign Up a Yahoo Mail Account, Look up the Number and Phone, Anything, but
*PLEASE* Take it Off List.

Ian.