RE: Re: Welcome to ukha_d

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Welcome to ukha_d
  • From: "Stuart Townhill" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:18:21 +0100

Graham,

Thanks for the reply, I ordered second hand of web for book so can't
cancel but didn't loose much cash. Would of loved to make it to the
Hatfield event lucky enough to have joined the list just in time to find
out about it. Unfortunately I have exams on the Friday and Monday either
side, anyway it will give me a chance to get up to speed in the area
ready for 2004? Will look at www.automatedhome.co.uk.

Regards,

Stuart.