RE: Re: O2 Hoster down ?

I couldn't agree more, the only problem we have now is convincing them
that they do need to spend x amount to get the service to fit their
requirements, and they cant expect 100% reliability for complex sites
for what can realistically be a fistful of change.....

Oh the fun we have :o)

Regards,

Tony.