RE: DSL installation software

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DSL installation software
  • From: "Stuart Worrall" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 02:13:59 +0100

Im not sure about the install date as I got mine a week after the
exchnage went live.  I only got confirmed that the line checks were ok
on the same day it was activated.  Id check with the supplier of your
router to see if theyd take it back if you didn't need it.  I bought my
draytek 2600we from www.dslwarehouse.co.uk and they were fine about
taking it back provided I pay the return postage which I didn't mind.
(also very good customer service)

Im sure you could wangle something with the distance selling rules but
im not sure who would have to legally pay the postage.  My adsl has been
in 2 days now and its bloody great!!

Thanks

Stu Worrall
stu@xxxxxxx