RE: Re: Asterisk progress

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Asterisk progress
  • From: "Paul" <p-gale@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:18:38 +0100

Thanks Andy.

> * supports different ringtones for example if a voip call comes in you
could
> use ring tone 1, if a normal call use ring tone 2. Your DECT phones
must
> support different ring tones though. I know mine do, but they are not
hooked
> up to * at the moment.

Anyone know if the BT Diverse Executive 4000 DECT range support
different ringtones from a PBX? (They do have quite a few ringtones and
can do this when hooked up to a Siemens ISDN PBX)

> * supports AGI and EAGI (enhanced AGI) which allows scripting via
perl, c
> etc... I know of one person who interfaces with his misterhouse
setup...

I'm not a programmer but could control HV and/or ACE via DDE, Command
Line Arguments or writing to a text file. How easy is this AGI/EAGI to
use without a lot of programming?

I know there's been a lot of talk about hardware - for a single analogue
line and a home highway line with two ports - what would I need to use
them all?

Paul.