From: mark_harrison_uk2
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 4:57 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Kiss DP-500

Are you coming to UKHA2003?

If so, you should be able to see for yourself, as we hope to have one
of the Kiss players in action for the "video-quality shootout".

Please note that we are NOT endorsing the use of DIVX players for
downloading movies off the net, expect where the movies have been
released by the copyright owner. The potential of DIVX in my life is
to have a hard-disk archive of movies we have purchased on DVD...

... in the same way that 99% of my MP3 collection has been ripped
>from

Regards,

Mark