Re: Radio networking...

Brian,

By "public" I mean the sort of organisation that would want to do
things legally and not end up having to turn the thing off (or even
face a fine) because the UK Radio Authority come 'round when someone
has complained that you are interfering with their equipment.

You may well get away with more than 100mW EIRP without anyone
noticing or complaining, particularly if you have mostly agricultural
land along the line of sight as few people are likely to notice.

If you play around with the spread sheet and use lower data rates,
you can achieve some useful link speeds.

Cheers,

James

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@n...> wrote:
> Sounds interesting...if interesting is the correct word to use...
>
> The School in question is a public school, is this any different?
>
> I will be passing this onto the boss tomorrow.....
>
> Thanks,
>
> B.

professional......

> > Thanks,