Re: Urgent - Confused

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 21:06, Vijay Vithani wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Can anyone tell me, if it is the following time in the U.S:
>
> 6:00 PM Pacific (7:00 PM MT, 8:00 PM CT, 9:00 PM ET) , what is the
time
> in London?

It's 0200 AM the following morning, if you see what I mean. In BST that is
(not that Daylight Saving Time is also currently in effect on the Pacific
seaboard.) I'm assuming that you meant on or near today...

For further experimentation, visit:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

cheers

ant