Re: OT: Test the Nation

On Sun, 04 May 2003 20:58:25 +0100, I wrote:

>On Sun, 4 May 2003 20:42:47 +0100, you wrote:
>
>>I'll set the bar at 139.
>>
>>Steve
>
>Damn. 137
>

>Steve.

Oh, and I have some X10 bits and a home network :))

Steve.

Overlord of the Stuffed Attic.
If it moves, I'll keep it..
If it stands still, I'll keep it..
If I want it, it's up there somewhere...

If I've not yet used it, it's not been kept long enough...

Any opinions voiced that are possibly contentious
were not written by me.  Honest.  No, really!
Well, they might have been.  Or not.  Burble-Burble
steve@xxxxxxx
steve@xxxxxxx