RE: Roomba Owners - Opinions Please??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Roomba Owners - Opinions Please??
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 17:24:06 +0100

My in-laws love theirs and are thinking of buying another for upstairs so
they don't have to carry the one up from downstairs - apparently it does
really well with the hair that their two collies drop all over the place
but
Jo's dad does have to cut the hair out from the brushes fairly regularly -
just as he has to with any other vaccuum cleaner. Jo would have one too but
TBH there are other things that I need to spend the money on first.

Reliability wise the ones that we are selling are proving pretty damn good
... We've had one returned that seems to have agrophobia (it cleans by the
walls but won't venture out into the main floorspace of the room being
cleaned) and another which has "lost" one of the two spinning
brushes (I
think that was due to pet attack or something) but generally they are
pretty
reliable.

Phil

**