RE: More on PBX's

>I don't know of one for Windows, but then again I didn't know about
Asterix
>'til this week ( Thanks Andy!)

hehehe, it's actually really good, I'm inpressed with the many features it
has, even if I don't use them all. Some of the nice things are gastman
which
is a graphical interface (windows and linux), short dialing codes, the many
applications supplied with it, and the AGI interface (which would probably
be of interest to us here for interfacing with HA stuff), and festival (tts
support)

>You could write your own, using the source from Asterix if you were
that
>way
>inclined, but getting a cheap PC to run as a linux server would be a
lot
>easier than re-inventing the wheel ;)

The only way I can thing of doing it is via cygwin, but tbh why bother....
a stock rh8 install, grab the code from CVS and compile....

even i can do it...

>I won't even go near the using Windows as a server debate ;)

It's not really worth it is it :P

Andy